Summer season sorted with Custom Singlets
Clubs and businesses alike are loving our custom singlets. Whether it be for training, pre-season, corporate games, or just to get the team in uniform - we can help!
Singlet Catalogue Click Here
If you want to be the best you have to train better than the rest.
With our custom singlets and training gear you will already have the edge on the competition, helping to build camaraderie, and a sense of belonging and pride in the teams colours.
Our custom singlets come in a variety of options. Some would like something plain with embroidery or screen print, others prefer a unique sublimated singlet design. We can help with all of these options. Either choose from one of our templates or send through a brief or inspiration picture and we can come up with a unique design for your club.
Obviously singlets and the Australian summer go hand in hand but these can also be a great addition to the training track for sport all year round, team bonding activities and even on the worksite.
Pair our custom singlets with training shorts, a cap and even some custom socks and you have the team decked out from top-to-toe. We can come up with designs that match so even if you would only like to go for a custom top at this stage, you can see what it would look like down the track when you pair with the additional items.
In terms of fabrics most go for a sublimated eyelet fabric for that sporty look and feel, but we also have options from 100% polyester mesh all the way through to 100% cotton and everything in between. Whether you want something that is going to be extremely durable whilst getting tackled at footy training, or something extremely light weight to cope with heat we have an option for you.
With a minimum of 10 and competitive pricing custom singlets are a great way to get your members wearing team uniforms.
Follow these easy steps below to get started!
1. Pick your template below or provide your own design
2. Pick your colours from the colour chart- We can send you a physical copy by post!
3. Send us your logos and whether you would like names and numbers to be placed on the back- firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Let us know what sort of neckline you would like. Round, V-Neck or Open Neck?
5. What sort of fabric offering you would like? View our Catalogue to see the options available!
6. Once you sign off on your design- We will take care of the rest!
Enquire below for us to put together your free custom design or to answer any of your queries